TopicAndroid 5.0 Lollipop: How to setup AOL mail
You can set up AOL mail in Android 5.0 Lollipop user interface by two different ways. It is either by IMAP settings or by POP settings. Read the steps shared below for IMAP configuration. For POP manual settings, connect with the professional experts at AOL Support.
- Tap on the Gmail app icon on the smartphone.
- Navigate to the menu option and then scroll down to ‘Settings.’
- Tap on ‘Add account.’
- Select the radio button near, ‘Personal (IMAP/POP)’
- Type your AOL email address>Next>Password
- Enter your Account name (It’s optional)
- Type your name. This is the name, which will be shown to your email recipients.