TopicCall 1-800-513-4593 How to convert Quicken data file?
Now we can go ahead, and covert Quicken data file-
Quicken for Windows– If you have been using any Quicken version between 98-2003, then
- backup your most recent data file
- Press Windows + R keys
- Type “appwiz.cpl” and press ok
- Find Quicken app and uninstall
- Download Quicken 2004
- Install and open the most recent backup file to convert
After successful conversion with Windows Quicken 2003, follow further instructions
- Save a backup copy in 2004 Quicken
- Uninstall Quicken 2004 app by following the above method
- Download Windows Quicken 2013
- Install and open the recent backup file
- Covert the data file on getting prompted
After going through the following process, please save a copy of backup within Quicken 2013 applications and next you can open this file in any latest Quicken application like- Quicken 2016/2017/2018. During the process, there can be rare possibilities of facing some uncalled error due to system issues, wherein calling Quicken Support Phone Number 1-800-513-4593 will surely resolve that for you.
Quicken for Mac-Quicken Mac users must know that the latest Mac OS updates do not support Essential anymore. Also, converting data on Mac computers is little extra risky than Windows, therefore either you call Quicken support number 1-800-513-4593 and tell their experts to do the job for you safely or continue with instructions below-
- Download and install the latest Quicken app
- Direct your app to the most recent backup file
- Or choose the type of file you desire to open in Quicken Mac app
- On choosing the right backup file, select option convert
- And new Quicken Mac is ready to use
Data conversion on Mac can possibly take some extra time in doing the job, so please be patient while it finishes up the process. If you have data file from an older Quicken mac 2007, then it will be impossible to convert the data file, eventually, you will have to start Quicken from the scratch.