Forums

TopicLarry Bird Indiana State

• Thu 29th Oct 2020 - 2:25am

This the room decoration must have much of flavor, about 30 much even rice spaces, the wall brushes powder white, stick heavy star Mu to permit the significant poster of ice rain, two desks, one puts a computer, a the piece put television and game machine, the window is a wood frame of, can be pushed away by the introverted outside, put a sun chair and a jasmine in veranda.Small cupboard inside also someone accidentally model, several make copy of saber. "Boy, I guess that you definitely think that your parents concerns to you not enough?"Liao learns a soldier to lie the soft big bed is over there up, stretched one lazy waist, find out in the bedside a cartoon with turned over to turn over. "Yes, are you how can anyone know?I old Niang in addition to my result, never ask the another James Harden Arizona State Jersey, vexed all annoyed.Didn't dare to resist in childhood, read that the senior high school mixed with book hair afterwards, usually night not marriage, the beginning still scolded some times, afterwards all ignore I." One hopes sub- Jackie Chan but loses a correct direction, a body place treachery expects to more walk to be more far.Liao learns a soldier despise way:"If your parents is careless of you, that your room is who tidy up?I guess that anything but you begin by yourself." "It is what maid tidies up."Thought a to think in Li Yu, and then said:"Sometimes my mama also visits relatives from sweep for me, however I don't like to make her enter my room." There is heart in Li Yu try to please a teacher, took out cartons cigarette of a stainless steel to pass up in the small drawer, the full face heap said with smile:"Warboro of specially made capacity version steals there from my daddy." "Ten thousand treasure roads?This gets the quite a few 100 piece per box?E, in cover up how many firecrackers?" In Li Yu hurriedly the day swear, "if I dare to harm a teacher and damn by heaven!" Liao learned a soldier to take out a Nian Nian hand, order up, inhale a smoke lung inside, infatuate with a way:"Not the Kui is brand in the world, good flavor, enjoy!" Also took 1 to want to take out in Li Yu, took out lighter to just want to beat fire, Liao learned a soldier a struck table:"Good boy, am it a stem what to forget me?Dare to smoke in front of me?Somehow my identity is still your form master!" Frighten in Li Yu on arousing to work properly Jimmy Butler Marquette Jersey, hurriedly throw away a cigarette, lifted two bottles of Bordeaux wines and two crystal cupses that 94 years produce in the refrigerator again, say with smile:"Teacher, these two bottles of good wine I hid for three months and received a soldier to come to all loathe to give up to drink for him." Liao learns a soldier and strike table:"Boy, I am to come to what house visit!Don't come to drink!To, these two bottles of wine seek a plastics bag good, wait to descend me to take." Really can find no way out in Li Yu, the age still lightly doesn't understand how to surmise other people's idea and talk more not and up how to beg for a person joyful, have to persistently take out oneself to think the best thing, pack very precious Bordeaux wine a burst of behind in the small cupboard pick to turn over, hold a fold the DVD disc of under the disguise of fairy tale to say:"Ha ha, I still have Wu Teng Lan the complete works here, did Wang Long beg me and don't lend to him for a long time, the teacher wants the words seeing bring back." "In Li Yu, you are getting more beyond the limit!"Liao learns a soldier in a flash of hand the Duo lead disc to fling out in addition to window, cold way:"I be not come to amuse with you of, peg out Chu this.Giving of his mama to the chair sit in seat of honor well, the waist straight hand puts even, have a class of regular posture how now how.Smile to force, the letter doesn't believe my knife Chuo to die you!" This just knows that old Liao seems in Li Yu at serious Kemba Walker Uconn Jersey, felt sorry for ground to see to collect as treasure a treasure thing for several years that an eye sprinkle in the night sky, don't dare to against a teacher dignity, the darling goes to chair to ascend to be all seriousness. Liao learns the file folder that the soldier is along with taking to take out a report card way:"Small plum, isn't that I mean to say you, you don't fight to excel too much.This is you the result of the last semester final, I come to read, language 49 cent, mathematics 21 cent, history 58 cent, geography 46 cent, physics 33 cent, chemistry 20 cent, foreign language 55 cent, seven homework have no a section pass.However this is the business in past I don't want to pursue as well, we have a foothold history, scan widely future, put taste in this semester.You see you and be late all day long truancy, take school for rest room, want to come to come right away, want to walk and then walk?You if this continues can learn well?" "I, I have no talent, on seeing a book feel for the dizziness drowsiness, also rather slip away to go out to play." Liao learns a soldier to turn over relevant Li Yu classroom discipline record of page 2, not from explode with rage a way:"This afternoon section 2 chemistry subject you truancy go to dry what bad matter?" The head of Nao Nao in Li Yu:"The desire for tobacco went into action, and received a soldier Wang Long to hide a toilet to smoke." Old Liao's springing up to shine on his head is malicious malicious a record to explode Li:"Smoke?Don't know tuberculosis these are three word is how to write of?Make me catch your truancy and smoke next time, that you died to settle."Hate iron not to become a steel, really want to press cigarette butt on his face Kevin Durant Texas Jersey, finally spirit shout that the ground endured. It shrinks head to secretly complain of hard lot in Li Yu:"Mama of ah!Teacher Liao is more even violent than book hair." "I certainly descend a few standards and behavior norm for you now, is dead to also want to obey finished.Study aspect, can not be late to cut class to leave early, the target temporarily decide divides on the average for the midterm at present above 60 cents, little penny I chop you a finger." In Li Yu the bitterness wears face way:"Teacher Liao puts me a way out, my background is so weak, also have a month midterm, how may be in time for to learn so many?The words that divide 30 cents on the average I promise to complete a task." Liao learns a soldier not to manage him and says:"I choose a person with better result to guide you as far as possible and inspect you, and make you studying the feedback every day to me."It interrupts in Li Yu:"Sending Anne is purely pure, her result is very good."Liao learns a soldier immediately after way:"Personal aspect of, can not smoke to drink K powder, dye hair, wear slippers to come to school to have a class.Live aspect, see parents all want loudly say hello each time, have to be more than 100 with the parents' dialogue every day Kyrie Irving Duke Jersey, help another mother to do household chores is also as it should be.Don't this matter ever think to get by under false pretenses, I will make a phone call to inquire your father's mother." It called in Li Yu:"Want me to deathlessly say hello with old twos?Killing me isn't dry." "What?"Liao learned the soldier's face to in a twinkling change. Old Liao's parents early die, often the regrets sighs to early exert a filial piety in under the knee, "the tree desire calms down but the breeze isn't only, the son desire keeps but doesn't treat in person", whenever think of these two words all and will be alone regretful very long, beg ratio ordinary people to the thirst of natural affection value get many, in all my life most for the being not a big crafty big bad Tu, but doing not know the generation of filial piety Ti of detestation. "What do you call them?The repeating lets me listens to."Also disappear Liao to learn a soldier to there are any action and facial expression, but the temperature in the room suddenly becomes Yin cold. Finally still kept feeling the obvious variety of teacher's attitude in"I, I call them as father mother ……" Li Yu, if said to just talk to still have the meaning that several cents play trick, now is to completely move true Nu, like a short moment of violent storm hurricane front quite, press he breathes heavily however annoy. "H'm, " old Liao's facial expression has mitigation, " shine on I say of do.If complete well, I have reward." Breath a sigh of relief in Li Yu, urgently and urgently ask a way:"What praise?Send an a red hibiscus still a fountain-pen and notebook?I don't want." "Relax ……I am different from you to say so stupidly Larry Bird Indiana State Jersey.Teach you how to fight, a personal list picks 34 people of that kind of fight a shot technique, a feet can kick the viscera of splitting the opponent, the one punch can beat his eyeball to burst ……" Excitedly connect a way in Li Yu:"The slap can take out ground his mouthful tooth!Too like, teacher Liao, you must teach me!" Old Liao lies to return to smoke again:"Certainly, the premise wants to obey me next reach of a few tasks, otherwise I will broke off your mouthful tooth first.Still have, yesterday that matter, you in mind dug an anti- to cover up into, don't say to the other people." "I promise not to say and also let to receive a soldier, Wang Long and none of He Lian to say.I also in no case utter a word, even if the Xun leads strict Xing of director to beat up."Repeatedly nod in Li Yu, heart way:"Eat dirt first to do how many months good little boy like, waited to learn to fatally fight a shot technique, not just does the earth in the sky greatly allow me to roam about at pleasure?" "Like, that keeps on taking me so, I want to discuss with your parents." "Teacher, not that all right?My Mom and Dads are all dead brainses and doesn't really begin to understand of, my mama concerns medium sea City lately opened which cosmetics store, my daddy's opening mouth and shutting up is the turn in the calligraphy and hang up Na and five ten countries of Tang Zong Song Zus.You with they the affirmative nothing important say so much."Li Yu in only afraid the parents carry tales and ask for the teacher get angry to ascend a words of good dozen that miserably.

Please register or login to post forum replies